Corona days



Hello after a long break,

At the end I changed my phone package and now have internet for blog. Will do my best to update vlog and blog as much as I can.

As a big part of the world we are not in the same country as we bornt but still we are at home.

The government of Montenegro taken strict bans and regulations against to Corona virus which is so effective. They closed the borders on 16th March (my flight was on 17th morning) and then they banned the public transportation and taxis  also starting from 25th March it is forbidden to travel intercity if you do not have any business to do. With a summary they are saying that "stay at home if you do not really have to do something outside"

Thank to God, when I took my residence permit, searched for a car and found at autotrend.me and bought it. 2007 year Dacia Logan 1.5 DCI diesel costed me 2090 Euros plus 260 Euros for the expenses such as insurance, taxes, etc.

The closest city is app 14 km and the main road is app 8 km to us therefore to have a car is amazingly good for us.


My handsome boy, Haylaz got sick two times in Match and dive times I drove to Podgorica for him for doctor. Made app 450 km in total, without a car; that would be quite difficult and expensive for us. Thank God he is OK now.


I am always saying that, We are much more luckier than a big part of the world during this self isolation period. I have thousands of things to do at home and garden.
First of all I made a greenhouse for seeds; some of the nails and PVC sheet is new; all the rest recyling materials.

Spent app ten days for garden path and fences around the trees. Digged the ground five centimetres then lined with tiles and filled up with broken tiles. At the end added cement as a filler to keep them together. Several cars and people stop by to say congrats for what I do at garden; this is motivating me quite a lot.

 The babies at greenhouse grew very well, since a week time I started to plant them to the garden. Normally I was planning to share hence planted quite a lot but due to intercity travel bans I can not take them to friends. So, I have a lot plants to place on the garden
 Using everything to recycle like this oil bottle as a planter hanged on the tree with cheery tomatoes. I guess the trees will be quite colorfull in a month time 😉
Sweet hearts; I am so thankful to the family from Germany who should adopt them but disconnected and did not take them. Now my cat kids are my the biggest supporter on these Corona days. Still time to time I wish to exchange them with something else but definitely I am so thankful to be their mother and for them; I love you sweet hearts ❤❤

With love
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments