Metamorphose of Zelcestan

Good morning,

Due to Corona virus, we have some restrictions
at Montenegro too.

The government is making such a hood job and informing to everybody online. The English version of the information is available at official web site of the government is at:

http://www.gov.me/en/homepage/measures_and_recommendations/

It was not permitted to travel intercity but since Wednesday we are allowed to travel by and between Tuzi - Podgorica - Danilovgrad. This is so good for me; to be able to continue to the maintenance I need some materials but could not find here hence need to go to Tuzi and Podgorica for that.

Zelcestan in November


As a mother, who grows a child I was not aware of the whole change of Zelcestan. One of my friends, who follows the vlog and blog said that then I checked the old photos and videos. He is right; the house and garden had a metamorphose since we moved in and I am so glad for that.

Zelcestan in April

Still I have lot's of things to do, the store room has to be emptied, cleaned, painted. The hillside path and steps have to be finished, the are on the top of store room has to be emptied and cleaned. The bamboos has to be cutted and the roots taken out from the soil. Also late on planning to make a swinging chair with bamboos to be hanged on the tree...

Since three days it was rainy and a bit colder. Still if I compare with Mediterranean region it is so cold for me. It was an expected challenge for me; the weather and language and still I have problem with both. Getting better with written language but need to make practise with locals but due to Corona bans we all in self isolation, hopefully soon will be better / normal than today.

The seedling were so fast to get out from the seeds but due to temperature differences by and between the day and night they are growing quite slow. Especially during last three days I felt much more colder hence made a few drawings as of what can I do.

Saw that on internet named "cold frame gardening" and most probably will do something with this idea. This will also give me opportunity to continue farming during the winter (I hope).

For temporary, I put some plastic sheets around the rounds what I made under the trees like a tent and used all jars and old glasses for the pots to keep them warmer.


Normally the apple trees were full of flower and fruits but after this three days heavy rain so less leftover 😞 I know, this is the natural selection but still feel sorry for the potential fruits.

Now have to drive to Podgorica to buy some food and some materials for garden. Next three days everywhere will be closed due to official holiday therefore I need to move today.

Take care, stay at home and stay in safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zeliha 

Comments