The best place to be

Good afternoon,

The same as a big part of the world also we have self isolation at Montenegro.

When I go to the city for shopping or to pay the bills I am using gloves, mask and disenfectan spray.

Normally I was using this masks when I was working at mega yacht manufacturing sector. If someone should say that to me that I am going to use this mask for daily life; I would say that "you are crazy" but today I use it for daily life

There is a saying; I remember as belong to Eleanor Roosevelt "Never do any plans for tomorrow; tomorrow brings the plans together". Indeed, this is the summary of the life!!!

Still I am quite thankful to be here. Zelcestan is the best place to be during these isolation days. Thousands of things to do and all takes time, mind also energy. I should be crazy if I would be in an apartment during these days due to my character.

Also as usual I am so thankful for sweet hearts. I do not have a biological child but have thousands of kids as them or from the hospitals as a blood donor
 Did you ever seen a cicylamen bulb this big? It was first time I saw that!
I made a garden path with scrap materials as usual which costed me 1.5 pack of cement and some labor. Almost free, is not it?

Day by day "the dream"is coming true which makes me sooook happyy

Have a nice day,
Benek&Haylaz&Zel

Comments