Never existed but existed from nothing

 A big part of the stories start with the sentence of "once upon a time" ; I never been on this part of the life.

As of 11th child of a crowd family, I always been on the part of "Never existed but existed from nothing". Definitely to be on this part of the life was not easy but on other hand to see the results of the labour always a pleasure for me.

Maybe that's why; the life what I had until now and to evaluate everything was a mandatory created my personality and vision. Today, when I take something on my hand think of that as how can I use or evaluate that.



All of them cost me just time and some labor. For finance; almost nothing.

Also, as mentioned on vlog on Youtube, I am using three bins at home. I do this first of all to respect to the planet and future, also my love to the nature. With this seperation, I had only four bags of bins since we came.

One of the bin is for organic waste. I made a organic compost tank plus this compost area for leaves and grass; they are quite rich for soil. Put every organic waste into it to evaluate on the garden when it is ready.

The second bin is for recycling items. Indeed, evaluate a big part of them at home and garden such as decorate the trees;
Made lot's of hanging pots and bird nests. Also made a bird bath/water space again with scraps.


This week I started to feel tired very quickly (even now inside but woke up at 7 am and watered all garden; also sweet hearts did not let me sleep due to midnight hunting). But then yesterday I looked at the roots what I took out from the ground and yes; definetely I deserve to say that I am tired and my body does much more than I think!
Now I have to go and start digging the path for the backyard garden. Have a good day and stay in safe.

Zel 

Comments