Powerless days

Good afternoon from a windy Montenegro,

Since days I have problem with my blood pressure; even feeling a pressure inside of my head hence feeling quite powerless and sleepy.

The days are windy; this means could not do so much at garden. Maybe that's why I feel powerless. If I do not have any on my agenda to do; I get confused. After 14 years of experience at very tight business life at yacht manufacturing sector; this habit  is normal for me...

App three weeks ago we had really a lot rains here and lost a big part of fruits on apple trees. It was such a sad experience for me but the wind since days effected worse than that rain and now I can count the apples and Japanese apple on trees 😭


To see all of them on the floor make me sad. I know; this is the selection of the nature even necessary. Also they will fertilize the soil; this is the circle of the nature but still; I love to see them on the tree and dry for winter 🙁

I counted more than 30 flowers on kiwi trees; which was another mistake. I completely forgot the gender point of the kiwis. Kiwi and some of the plum trees have this; they have to be one male and one female. Male one doesn't give fruit; the only task is inseminate the female tree flowers. Mother nature; she is always gorgeous!
 On May 2017, when I was here first time to buy the house, saw these flowers at old town and could not recognise what is this. Kiwi is not the fruit of Mediterranean region hence saw it here first time.

I do not know why, mostly I saw yellow butterflies at Montenegro, maybe that's why this one took all my attention when I see it. Still, nature is just amazing!

This stand by period gave benefit to the sweet hearts to spent more time with mommy;


How we spent time during the day and night 😻😍😻

Still have wind outside and pressure in my head. Made app 1.5 meter of the steps and came back inside to write something. Using the blog also to inform family and friends therefore I have to write more often than this. Will do my best, I promise.

Have a nice day,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments