Happy anniversary

Good afternoon

I was checking the documents and then recognized that three years ago today I came to Montenegro first time to buy the house.

Three years ago today; it was my first time at Montenegro. Due to a system error of Air Serbia; I had a flight from Antalya to Istanbul, then a bus from Istanbul to Novi Pazar, at the end another bus from Novi Pazar to Podgorica. The trip was quite long and had lot's of duration hence took more than 40 hours in total.

When I arrived to Podgorica, started to walk to the hostel but stopped by a market to buy a beer. Met with blueberry beer three years ago today also. Had a shower then intended to sleep a bit to rest before to go dinner. Slept around 5 and woke up at 2 am and slept again!

Next day met with the lawyer, Dear Ilhana, then communicate with the owner and came to see the house. When I saw the house; I fallen in love once more and said yes to the house.

The lawyer prepared the documents also arrange the official translator and the notary. Even she advised to have an official statement from a cadastro service which is proofing that this is the house as shown on the documents.

At the same day I paid another visit to the embassy before I put sign on the papers which will be a responsibility for the future to see if all are right or not.

You should see me. I was shaking like a dry leaf on the tree while I was signing the documents. The official translator translated six pages of the contract and that day I recognised that my English is good 😁

OMG; I spent years, hopes, money, time to make this dream come true on my home country with lot's of loses, petitions to the municipalities and government for losing of my rights and won a few lawsuit files.

After all my bad experiences at my home country; I was so suspected as what can be at another country. These three years showed me that I made a good choice with Montenegro and this house. Have so nice neighbours, so nice nature, so nice people...

Yes, it was not an easy decision to leave my home country, on other hand I lost my trust to a lot things there hence it was a mandatory more than a choice to move to another country and I am so glad for my choice.

The dream is growing day by day and I am learning something new almost everyday. Life is an endless school.

Did you ever follow your dreams?

With love,
Benek & Haylaz & Zeliha


Comments