The days and legless lizard

Zdravo sa moja san, Zelcestan.

I do my best to update the blog as much as I can but on other hand really quite busy with tasks. As you recognise that; I do everything by my own. With a short summary/list of today;
- Love sweet hearts,
- Breakfast,
- Love sweet hearts,
- Wash the car,
- Water the plants,
-Love sweet hearts,
-Fill the water bottles over and over (This is another story, had problem with city water app one month ago, they came and fixed the problem but since then the pipe which they touched is leaking. Informed them two times with photos but still nobody. Since three days I started to use that water for garden.)
- Feed sweet hearts,
- Dry more bamboos,
- Love sweet hearts,
- Clean the house,
- Continue to the backyard garden path and steps,
- Cook and eat,
- Love Sweet hearts,
- Have a shower,
- Wash the dishes,..

So, I am really innocent when I am not updating the blog often.

I do not remember if I mentioned before or not, When I built the greenhouse and have my seeds, also shared with neighbours with pleasure. Even a few times shared seedlings too. Two days ago one of neighbour showed me the seeds and seedlings what I gave to them. You should see my face; I was a bit jealous also disappointed with my garden.

I was suspicious about the soil but did not think that is bad that much. As wrote several times, I bought this house app three years ago and due to my promise to my latest company I went back to Turkey and could not do anything with garden. So, the soil became very bad during this period and I could not buy and add fertilize to the garden due to corona bans and put seeds to the garden soil. Neighbour showed me that they are even using supported soil for seeds and their plants are app 20 times bigger than mine. (Nope, I am not crying!)

As I always say; If you can describe the problem, then you can find the solution. Tomorrow will drive to Podgorica to buy some flower soil and fertilizer for garden and will replace all plants with this soil and fertilizer. This means more tasks to do 🙄

Pumpkins and zucchini were blooming but not having veggies.
 After a short search on internet recognised that almost all of them are male flowers, no female; so, what shall I do? Do not know yet but within the worst case will cut and dry the flowers like bamboos to fry or make soup during the winter. I wrote that; have to evaluate all sources.

At the end finished the digging and supporting of the backyard path and steps. Started to put stones on the floor same as from garden path. With a, actually three differences/difficulties;


The sources are saying that they are not snake; just legless lizards but still ouch! Due to these three uninvited guests which made a house inside of that excavation, I do my best to make it slower and remotely as much as I can!

Stay at home, stay at safe
Benek & Haylaz &Zel

Comments