The dream is coming true

Good morning from heaven,

It is still raining hence does not permit to work outside. Used this opportunity to fix a few small tasks inside and also to go to Podgorica for shopping.

It was not easy to get permission from Haylaz; he was sleeping on my neck when he was a baby and he thinks that he is still a baby.

Yes, he is still a baby but not as body; all my neck and chest full of paw signs!

Due to government bans to fight aganist to Corona virus, it was not permitted to travel interurban even with private car. Based on the progress on this pandemic, last Wednesday they permitted to travel by and between three cities; Tuzi - Podgorica - Danilovgrad, yes; I am the winner 😊

Last week Benek felled down on the pan while she was hunting something (thank to God she is OK) and the pan got damaged and not possible to use for food (of course will be evaluated instead of putting into garbige). But after that, only one pan left and needed to buy another one. There is budget friendly shop at Tuzi and this permission made me so happy.

Yesterday driven to there to buy pots. I bought a three pots sets but when I came to home and unpack it I saw that they have two more small size hidden inside; suprise!

Also one of the market was making promotion on lot's of items at Podgorica and yes, it was my second stop. Bought a bit more than needed and stored in the fridge. Until this pandemi is over, do my best not to go to city so often.


I was looking for this material; the glass prisms for the store room. There is no window there hence inside of the room is quite dark which makes that area very favourite for rats, snakes, etc. Now I have enough homework but the idea is to buy app ten from them and place on the walls to let sunshine in. I guess will be good and economic solution for that. Maybe later on I can add electric to there, we will see.

At the end bought chairs for outside, normally there were four chairs also left by the ex owner of the house but stolen on 2017. Now I have new ones.

Did not buy a table for garden; the plan is to use the grill stand as a table when I do not make a BBQ.

I do not know yet what will be happen if I make BBQ and have to use the stand as table and stand, we will see 😉

I need to paint outside of the house also inside needs to be painted again. Also I need a higher stairs to be able to paint outside of the house. Saw a stair perfectly matches to my requirement and budget but with the interurban traffic ban; could not buy it in March and now it is 30 Euros higher 😭

This morning (OK, every morning) visited the plants on the garden. I do not agree with the people who is looking for love on each other. For me; love is in the air, love is a flower, love is nature, love is colors...

 Baby apples

 Baby figs

Baby cherry

I have more babies such as pumpkin, zucchini, grape, etc. Also flowers are in progress. Day by day "the dream" is coming true; to create a garden with all colors of the world 😊🙏

With love,
Benek & Haylaz & Zeliha 

Comments