Hard is easy, Impossible takes time

Good afternoon,

There is a song in Turkey also I love it a lot;

"Like a Phoenix mom; I created myself from my ashes"

This is also another motto of my life. Have no single idea how many times I saw the bottom and how many times I stand up again. On other hand, if I did not have a life difficult that much; I should be the person who I am today. So, I am so thankful to them all.

As I wrote on previous publication, a car crashed to the front garden fences and destroyed everything such as the gate, polls, trees, flowers... The day after one of neighbour came with a young man and he said that it was his small sister who made this and he wants to handle all. Thank to God she is OK, on other hand, hopefully she will never have or do the same again.

I was planning to make a gate for garden gate, and this bad situation gave me opportunity to make it also.



At the end of the day he brought new polls and the neighbour said that he will come to help. In the morning I drove to the construction market to buy more cement for polls and also for hillside steps. We put the polls and also the gate and filled with concrete.

To make the fences mire visible drove to Podgorica to buy more solar light. Previously I bought and brought them from Turkey and found here with the same price at JYSK shop; only 0.99 Cent. Bought 10; five for front fences and five for backyard steps.

As mentioned several times, do my best to create a world which cycles with own sources hence to use the sun energy for lighting is such a good opportunity to reduce expenses too.

This is the current view of the front garden now 🤗 Once more I am allowed to say "I did it with my hands"

After adding the fertilizers to the garden, the plants started to grow and even find the right colors.
They were brown and since I replaced the soil they started to turn to green again, will need more soil and fertilize...

The flowers started to bloom and fruits started to grow since replacement of the soil and adding the fertilizers. This makes me crazy happy.

First fruit of Zelcestan; sour cherry. They are only two hence could not eat them yet 🤤


 Baby kiwis; have only five this year. They were planted by ex owner of the house and as far as I know the first fruits 😍


Also replaced the seedlings to the fertilized soil and now they started to grow. Indeed, almost every minute checking them to see if and when they grow.

I know, since from a long time the house and garden were forgotten and not maintenanced and also I know that is almost impossible to make them in a short time if not cheated with purchased products. Still just wish to see them as they filled all garden and field.

At the end the steps of hillside is completed. Will make minor touches to fill a few blanks later on but already started to use them. Also added some solar lights to make them visible if I have to go down.

Still a long and hard "to do" list is waiting for me. As the saying; "Hard is easy, impossible takes time"

Have a nice day
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments