If you fall in love with nature

Good morning,

At the end finished the hillside steps of backyard garden. Due to weather conditions it took longer than I guessed and was harder than I thought but definitely worth it.

After completion of the steps started to work on other sides of the garden for new tasks; missions forever if you fall in love with nature 🤗

After almost completion of tretuar and the backyard steps, started to clean other sides such as the right side of the house. A "lovely" snake made me a suprise and when I saw that it has a triangle head (the sources are saying that the snakes with triangle head shape are mostly poisonous) I had no other option except than killing. Time to time, even just before I see that I took sweet hearts to garden and also work on the garden almost everyday so had no other option.


I cleaned the right side of the house even started to take out the roots of bamboos. Another info about bamboos; the roots have vertical and horizontal shapes which give them opportunity to stick to the ground really very well.

When I was at Antalya, were speaking with a friend about GYM and he said that "if any exercise can not increase your heart beat up to 120 very quickly; it is useless".  I guess he has to try this task then understand what does it mean "cardio" 😁

After cleaning of the roots and broken tiles, the right side seems as this. I guess, to reduce the humidity and open a path I will make tretuar on this side too. Believe in that will be more useful andd clean. Also I hope to reduce the amount of centipede inside of the house. Sweet hearts hear their noise and almost everyday they are hunting them 😁

After adding of humus and soil, the garden started to grow. Previously I lost lots of time with no success but almost since two weeks the colours started to come to the garden as I dreamed;



With refreshing of gardening we had all types of grasshoppers and bees on the garden too;

Sometime they run after me; than to God I am still faster than them. Not scare of but also not like to have them on my skin.

So, time to go back to work on the garden.

Have a nice day,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments