Summer is missing

Good morning,

As I mentioned before, I born and grew at Mediterranean part of Turkey which means quite hot. Spent last 15 years at Antalya; the average temperature was 40 during the days (saw 52 Celsius) and 25 during the nights. These numbers are valid approximately by and between May to September.

Before I move to Montenegro, gave away all Antalya summer clothes and believe in as it was a good decision. It is half of June and still I use long sleeves pyjamas and a regular blanket during the nights; sweet hearts are a plus to warm the bed 😁


Meteorology announced a ten days of rain starting from today hence I have to (at least planning to finish) main garden jobs. There was a pole piece on the garden and yesterday I planned to take it out from the garden to straight that part and started to dig. OMG; never thinks that will be difficult that much and it buried that much deep!



At the end I put a strong rope around the pole and pull from both sides; trust me, this worked much more than digging. After that could not use my hands for half hour due to pain 😥

As fruits, fowers started to bloom also. A big part of people love to see the flowers in the pot; for me they have to be on the garden. Every single day I am visiting the plants and flowers like a baby.
I grew these roses from sticks, they are already half meter long.

Another important point at Zelcestan is recyling. I do my best to use my own reusable bags, bottles etc as much as I can but still must buy some products in plastic bottles such as beer and mineral water. Instead of putting them into the bin, recycle them such as flower pots hanged at fence poles. Planted morning glory flowers from seeds and hanged, today had the first flower 😍

Montenegro is the first Corona free country at Europe, now we started to have a coffee with neighbours. This is also good for me to practice Montenegrin. Most probably the level of my Montenegrin is not more than a three years old baby but still we are able to communicate. We were talking about the solar lights and I opened the web site to show them and Bam! A promotion started and now 20 cents cheaper. They asked until when the promotion which was not written on there and I offered them as of I will go to Podgorica and can buy for them with pleasure. (Even I bought more for me too)

Also we spoken about Centaury flowers, I saw only one close to my home but not enough. Another neighbour offered to collect them for me and she did it;
Already washed and hanged them, most probably tonight will prepare and put into the olive oil to make centaury oil.

I always say that mother nature provide us what we need. But greedy human usually ask for more, much more that what they need. The sources of the world is not endless and the population of human is increasing quite fast...

Take care and be well,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments