The dream is coming true

Good evening,

As of a Mediterranean person. I never think that one day I will say Montenegro is hot, yes it is hot!

Since three days the sun is burning everything starting from morning therefore I am able to work on the garden in the afternoon. 

Last week, started to make the tretuar on the right side of the house the same as the left side to avoid the water goes under the house (especially during the non stop rains that will be a plus I guess) and reduce the cendipete inside of the house. 

I continued to take out the bamboo roots; OMG; this is really difficult. They covered undergound with vertical and horizontal roots plus branches. Still I do my best but my knee and backbone is killing me together!

After cleaning of the site, started to carry the old tiles which left over from the roof maintenance. I love recycling hence do my best to evaluate everything as much as I can.

 Each tray is app ten kilos and I carried more less 35 trays until now. 

After that the next step is to create my own puzzle. Put the tile pieces together as much as you can. 

I was planning to finish placing of the tiles today and put the concrete today or tomorrow but it was quite hot hence could not finish yet. Still have to make app 1.5 meters and if no surprise tomorrow will be able to finish and put the concrete 🤞

As mentioned several times, I bought this house app three years ago after I sold my house in Turkey. Due to my ex job, just bought and left the house as it is for almost three years. Even the previous owner did not use the house as a home; only for summer weekends. All these means the house, but especially the garden was a disaster. The thorns were covered everywhere with the high of 1.5 meters. I felt as a princess stocked on a temple 😁

Since we are here, I am working on the garden almost everyday while it is not windy or rainy or snowy. I know; after the years of negligence I should not expect a miracle, I know; as a pregnancy mother nature needs time to have the babies, I know; I have to work more and more but still; I was dreaming this garden for years and years therefore quite impatient to see the results.

Everyday check the flowers and plants; when I see a new flower get crazy happy like a child at funland. 

When I made the drawing of the garden, I planned as a path will be by and between the garden gate and house door. I did that also to plant lots of flowers on the both sides of path get planned. 
Also placed solar lights on the both side of the path to make it visible and usefull during the nights. You have to see that view 😍

I love almost all plants but have some favourite ones such as gladiolus; that flower is lasting very short time but also blooming very long time. The colours are almost endless therefore placed them first around the path. 

Soon the heaven will be much more colorfull 😍

The dream is coming true day by day and I do my best to support it; what about you?

With love
Zel

Comments