Unexpected weather

Good afternoon,

Normally I believe in as the life is an endless school and we are life time students.

Since we moved to Montenegro, the life is proofing this motto to me over and over. The soil, the climate, plants, periods, etc. Also since two days (and also for coming days based on meteorology warnings) the weather will be a challenge.




All fruit trees were full of flowers during spring but after the rains and strong winds of last one month; a big part of them gone 😭

And since two days, it is raining quite a lot; I meant really a lot and today we had hail more than five minutes then strong rain.




I was planning to continue to work on the garden but after all these weather conditions stayed inside of the house. Even sweet hearts had the same thought especially while there were lot's of thunders!
As a child, they were looking into my eyes after each thunder and I was relaxing them as of mom is here and no need to scare of. Who said that is easy to be a mother 😉

Have a nice day,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments