Woke up to a nightmare

Good morning

I was planning to continue to the hillside steps today and hope to finish it but this morning woke up to a nightmare.



It seems, a car destroyed all front fences, trees, flowers and entered to the garden and then escaped.

It was not the view I was expected today and feel quite sad for that. Started to repair them all but also something got broken in my soul.

As you know, I do everything by myself, by my own labour and now an idiot; most probably drunk driver destroyed a lot.

Spoken with friends, to call police make no sense; no camera, no witnesses. He just came, crashed, and went. First time I felt myself desperate and thoughtful; what about someone try to make the same to me? ASAP I will install cameras to outside and add more lights.

 The solar light at garden path

The side mirror of the other car.
I really hope that they had more damages than a mirror.

If you take alcohol; DO NOT DRIVE a car. If you are driving a car; DO NOT USE your mobile. If you are sleepless; DO NOT GET OUT of your bed.

There plenty other ways to suicide; DO NOT HURT anyone or DO NOT PUT anyone at risk!

Zel

Comments