Change of plans

Good afternoon,

As usual the days are quite full at Zelcestan. First of all the number of the Corona virus patiences increased quite fast and a lot hence we/ I continue to do my beat to stay at home and not to be social for a while too. If something happen to me; my two catkids will be just desperate and miserable here alone hence I must be careful. 

Still a long to do list at Zelcestan therefore no time to get bored. Also how is it possible to get bored with two catkids? They were two sister and two brothers. One sister and one brother found house at Turkey and these two were demanded by a family from Germany. I prepared all international documents and more than this, based on the request of the family I trained them to sleep together. When all papers were ready, the family disappeared without any notice, any information. They were almost seven months old when this happened. Lots of people said that they are stray cats therefore no problem to release them to the street! What!!! They were just ten days old when we found them. They have no single idea about streets, cars, human, animals, etc. To kick them to the street is the same to release human to the jungle with lots of wild animals; no way. So, we are here.

Especially I bought a bug bed for us but as you see still they grab a big part of the bed and still pushing me; sweet hearts; I love you!

Here, on the north part of Montenegro the difference by and between the day and night is quite a lot;

Normally this much difference has to be by and between the seasons; not the day and night. All these differences are effecting the plants. Therefore I made a plastic cover to the front plants in April after it snowed!

On other hand, north wind damaged them very badly and the sun turned to the front garden. So, I have to change the plans and started to dismantle them. The sun comes to front garden during the summer and back garden during the winter. Maybe I will make something as cold frame gardening to the back garden; do not know yet.

Of course, as usual will evaluate the materials. I park the car to the front garden and during the day, inside of the car is just burning. Such a pity there is no enough shadow comes from the trees even there is only one tree there and the resin is leaking from that. (Yesterday recognised this).

So, wen to the garden market and bought some mesh net. Especially chosen this material due to crazy winds of the valley. Time to time we had 80 km; this is a lot when you consider that the speed limit is 50 at a big part of the country!

The soil is quite hard; as of someone put lots of cement in it. I dig a bit, and put some water into the hole with the hope of to make it softer. 


With this method digged six holes and prepared the poles to be putted when the sun goes down a bit. Then will add concrete to make it stronger and most probably tomorrow will be able to add the mesh. Still thinking the details in my mind; most probably will add two columns to front and back to support the frame; we will see.


Day by day the dream is coming true and all these colours make me so happy. Glayollis are making a show on the path and also morning glories and other flowers too.

Still could not get and vegetables except than bamboo sprouts but had some fruits such as apples.
Of course I did not take them from the trees; not thank to strong wind 🙁 I am taking them from the floor after winds. Small, sour and juicy; first fruits of Zelcestan. 

Now I am waiting for the sun, then will continue to the GYM at garden 😁

Have a nice day
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments