Corona changes on the plans...

Good morning,

As a big part of the world, also I have problem with travelling. Normally have to go to Turkey but the flights cancelled third times since March! Even thought to go with car (almost 2.000 km!) but when I check the restrictions of the countries due to Corona pandemi get more confused! Normally I have multi entry Schengen visa but they accept or not accept. They let you pass or nor not, you can come back or not!.. Nobody can not know anything. 

Even the official web page of the government makes me scared and hesitated a lot.

http://www.gov.me/en/homepage/measures_and_recommendations/

I have to think about sweet hearts hence really do not know what shall we do. The best thing is not travel abroad if not really needed. The problem is I need to go for some legal issues. Really do not understand the people who travels just for fun /pleasure on these Corona days...

During my life, when the life says no and I insist for something; that always turned with a disaster which costs time, money, effort, hope ... and this time life says do not travel abroad! I do not know what will be happen...

So, continue to work on the garden. Unbelievable but ut is quite hot. The thermometer is showing 42-44 at shadow; under the sun it has to be much more. A few Turkish friends were here when I was making the shadow for the car and they were insisting as of it is useless. I wish to put their hands on the car at under the sun and under the shadow parts. Possible to make BBQ on under the sun part!

At the end I finished the cleaning, supporting and filling part of the path from garden to the top of the storage room.




The soul is quite soft on the hill; will filled up / support that area.

I was planning to put glasses (prisms) in to the wall even a fan to have air circulation at storage. But the bricks were incredibly strong! I used hammer, drill, whatever I find but could not open even one hole. As a plus, the micro stones (I feel as these bricks produced from marble dust and cement) scratches all my hands and arms; feeling like a dog with fleas!

Do not know yet what can I do to have more lights in. Even sunshine will be needed if I will use that part also greenhouse / winter gardening. As usual, we will see.

It is becoming a tradition also pleasure all the time to check the garden daily. Morning glory flowers are blooming early in the morning until the noon therefore it is also necessary to visit the babies to say good morning 

Even the grapes of neighbour started to turn black;


Time to time I grab a few and eat directly. No pesticide or no chemicals on them. During the absence of the neighbour I give water to them (also they permitted to eat 😊) and now started to eat the fruits of them.

The next tasks will be adding shelves and hangers inside of the storage, started to built frames for gardening, paint the outside of the house... 

Lets continue to the missions then 😉

With love
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 


Comments