Corona days

Good morning,

The same as a big part of the world, also we have Corona virus at Montenegro. 

The government operated this period very well and finished the virus at country. After opening of the borders, it was not only passengers who entered to the country...

Almost 200 tests are handling every day and as of yesterday the official number of the Corona patients is 933!
To avoid the pandemi, do my best more than ever not to be social or get into the crowd. Actually, Zelcestan is the best place for isolation. The closest city is app 14 km distance from here. Normally I have a car but not needed to go to the city daily. For shopping I do my list at home and make shopping immediately and come back. 


Bread is the main requirement of meals I guess. I bought 25 kilo packed flour and since January make bread at home. Started to add some fresh rosemary (that really increase the zest) to the bread. If you did not try it yet; definetely you have to 😉

We pay attention to the quality and all steps get controlled by experts 😁

After I cook them all, wait until they are cold enough. Then put in a plastic bag and place into the freezer. Take each by each and heat on the pan before consume. With this way have fresh bread all the time and no need to go to city. Also that would be stupid to drive 14+14 km every time to have bread, is not it?

Used the last part of the yogurt for bread, today have to go to dairy to buy milk to make yogurt again. People are asking as of how do I do yogurt. Boil it and wait until it is warm such as can be drink by a baby. Then started to mix the yogurt with a plastic or wood spoon. As a habit I do not use metal while making yogurt and until now the result was OK; hopefully will stay as this 🤞


Normally I was making my best not to use any pesticide but it is becoming a mandatory. There are a few thousands of grasshoppers and they are eating the flowers and seeds. Most probably this week will go to Podgorica to buy something for them. Also they started to walk on the window and this makes crazy sweet hearts; I am quite scare of that if the glass get broken!
Benek is a real hunter; Haylaz is just a follower mostly. 


All these seeds will be cleaned d packed for next year. I am quite hopefull after this year's experience and second generation of the seeds; next year will be more successful than this year 🙏 Therefore all these seeds are quite important for future. Sorry grasshoppers.

Even this little one. I have a few hundreds of them all around the garden. The sources are saying that they are August bugs and live underground. When they get out from the ground; first change the shelf, second have babies! I guess they will be the problem of next year and I have no single idea yet what to do, how to do. As I always say that; the life is an endless school and we are a student. We will see 😉

Take care and be well 
Benek & Haylaz &Zel

Comments