It was my way

Good morning,

It was such a tight day on Thursday. Cleaned up the path goes to the roof of the storage. To take out all roots from ground was a bit painful experience. Even the thorns marked my arms and legs a lot. 


While I was working on the garden, mosquitoes made a fest with my legs too.

They are looking like a burnt more than mosquito bites and I have a lot of them all around my body. Using protection sprays but make no sense on them 😱

I planted a few potatoes to the down garden. A few months ago had guests with children and later on I recognised that they stepped over the potatoes all the time to cross to the small river. A big part of them damaged but still had really some products from there.

As I always say; one is bigger than zero, is not it? 

One of the potatoes was looking like a baby face which is smiling. I am afraid I will not be able to eat that one 🤣

Still a lot to do with the garden. But you know; when you fall in love with garden/nature; you have to pay attention all the time...

Have a few major tasks such as to evaluate the concrete pieces left over the roof. Planning to make a triskeles shaped flower/plant area to the front garden. Also have to take out the bamboo roots except than the second layer. Have to take a decision as of shall I make cold frame gardening frames or shall I make a normal garden to the backyard and have to act accordingly. Have to cut the scrap wood and store for winter. Support the path goes to the roof of the storey and fill the blanks if necessary etc.

Some of the nights, I am not able to sleep due to pains. But still, when i look at to the garden; I say yes; I did it!

 "Yes, it was my way"

Have a nice day,
Zel 


Comments

  1. Güzel olmuş ellerin dert görmesin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonsuz tesekurler, elimden geldigince yeryuzu cennetimi insaa ediyorum gunbegun; darisi tum dileyenlerin basina 🙏

      Delete
  2. Emeğine sağlık güzel olmuş

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cok tesekurler, daha da olacak nasip olursa; calismaya devam gucum yettigince.

      Delete

Post a Comment