Rest In Peace...

Good evening,

I believe in as friends are chosen sisters and brothers. Sometimes they can be more valuable/important/same blood than family members.

I was writing another memo for last days progress but last night learnt that one of my sister passed away. We were not close, since years we did not see each other but still that's sad. Now we are minus one but still can handle this.

And today learnt that one of my friend; who had the biggest lose app 3.5 years ago and lost his son in a traffic accident suddenly. Another tragedy on his dead was his brother; who has the same name as his son passed away in the same name. Their graves were almost neighbour at cemetery, just three graves distance; I was speechless with this pain.

I worked with my friend in the same company between the years of 2010-2016. He was like a brother more than a colleague. Today, there is a feast  in Turkey and I wrote to him to celebrate. And his wife already answered to say sorry, he passed away! 

When he lost his son, whole family crashed. I know, none of the dead is expected but still you do not think to see your son or beloved one at morgues after three hours he leaves to drink something with friends. It was not expected more than ever, a tragedy!

After passing away of his son, he had cancer and since years he was under medical care, and now he is gone.

Please, stop being stupid and acting as the time is endless and hug your beloved one. Tell to them how much you love them. Or even how much you hate from them. Just do not postpone the life. 

Since weeks I was planning to call him but now it is too late. Do not make the same mistake as me and just tell them your feelings.

Rest In Peace my brother...
Zel

Comments