Never stop learning

Good morning,

As I wrote before, when I moved to Zelcestan, shared the seeds what I have on hand with a few neighbours. 

Yesterday when I was working on the fences at entrance of the house neighbours saw me and called for a coffee. I finished the stine decorated flower pot of that neighbour, this gave me opportunity to deliver that one. The other one will be finished most probably today.

So, I went for the coffee and they were cleaning fresh corn (I love fresh corn uncooked, that zest of milk is amazing for me) and I joined to them to clean. Than neighbour showed me the okra vegetables which grown the seeds what I gave to them; you should see my face!

My plants are still plants with the size of 10-15 cm. 



Also gave the seeds of these beauties; I guess I do not have to write the "size" of my plants 😱😭

I am not jealous but feel myself so incompetent when I see HUGE different by and between. They said that not because of me, because of the soil. More than three years the soil dis not touched and lost the hummus mostly. 

This year could not act on time to add hummus due to Corona virus bans. Thought only at Podgorica I can buy that but it seems there are other option; the dairy where we buy milk also sell the organic hummus. Especially asked for the perfect timing to add and they advised within October and November I can add; just before the rains start. It seems, the work programme of the autumn is ready.

Before add and mix the hummus I have to dig the garden to let soil breath but the bad resulted knee surgery and the backbone problem left from my the latest company creates a lot problem and pain. I have to find a solution for that the most late at the end of September; we will see.

The white dog, started to come and sleep just infront of the door; this stressed Haylaz and once more we have problem with pee. Was thinking about a solution and did this;


After placing bamboo branches by and between the wires, also made type of gate to front and back side.

Not so visible on the photo but there is a mesh there 😊

More clear here 😉

All these gave us privacy when we sit at entrance. Also a space for sweet hearts. I can let them out to this area without chest lashes. And more importantly dogs and cats will stay away from entrance of the house. 

I really love animals and do my best to help them all but also have to give priority to the one at home. Last time he was peeing blood; seven times in total we went to Podgorica with car and even he does not like car driving (no, not only my driving, any car 😁)

So, the other animals still welcome to have food and water but not to the entrance of the house. This is fair enough I guess.

Yesterday when I went to the market there was a discount with tomatoes and I bought some for winter. Last year, when we come it was 2-2.50 Euros per kilo which is quite e3 for my budget therefore could not buy during winter and cooked without tomatoes. But now getting ready for winter also;


Also neighbour gave a few corns and I added them to the freezer too.

I hope that this winter will be more easier and delicious than last one.

Like a baby; step by step I am learning and evaluating the dream day by day...

With love, 
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments