Training programme of nature

Good morning,

Due to sweet hearts, the day started quite early as usual. Benek woke up around 1 am to play; I do not remember how many time I woke up and said that "nooooooo, pllleeeaaasseee noooo, I want to sleep"! Of course this make no sense on them. Slept around 2 am and jump around 3 am due to play of one of them who acts to my belly as a trampoline and jump on it. This can be funny but I wish to underline that it 2as around 3 am and I was deeply sleeping! Time to time I seriously try to go and sleep in the car 😴

The sun of Montenegro much more than I guessed. As wrote before the sun does not permit to work on the garden between the hours of 9 am - 3 pm. I use these period for crafts such as the flower pot for neighbours as a gift.

The mosquitoes are biting as shark and leave a big red dot. Using apple vinegar to reduce the burn but still feel as a dog full of fleas!

The car was burning with Balkan sun. There is already a sun burnt on the roof and my aim is to use this car as long as I can. I do not have enough shadow on the garden therefore it became a mandatory to make something for the car.

The soil is like stone as I mentioned before. It was not easy to dig eight holes. Normally six were needed but I made a mistake with the line hence digged two more and closed them later. The photos in order;

Digged the holes with lot's of water to make the ground softer

Placed the poles inside of the holes and use old tiles to make a block around the poles and put concrete inside to strength the poles and weight them also

The day after concrete; time to put net on the frame

And the result 😊

I feel as my hand skills are increasing day by day at Zelcestan. Indeed, I am quite proud of that. I grew and lived with hearing "You are a woman, you can not do this / do that" sentence. Guys; a woman can do whatever she wants; do not limit or underestimate women; just an advise πŸ˜‰

A big part of the plants started to turn seedings. As farming this year was not successful for me. Could not analyse the soil properly and the plants got shocked (me either).


Yesterday one of neighbour invited for coffee and she showed me the tomatoes what I gave to her when they were just a baby;

I got shocked when I saw them. My tomatoes are app 15 cm (still and still) and she already has tomatoes on the plant. Definitely I will buy a truck of fertilize for next year!

Still I made a lot jobs this year to clean the garden, steps to the backyard, greenhouse (already started to modify that), treatuar on both sides, shadow for car, plant stations around the trees and on the edges, etc. Would love to have lots of vegetables from the seeds but we can not always have what we want.


Almost all flowers were male at zucchini, pumpkin, cucumber, etc. Sometimes I feel really weird while checking the gender of the flowers; but curious to see that to hope for products. Today saw a female  cucumber (I guess a cucumber) and now following that 😁

If it works; this will be the first product of Zelcestan which grew from seed; cross the fingers🀞

Last year made a huge mistake and planted the seeds around February. This was for Mediterranean region. Here, at Balkans I should plant them around and of the March. Life is an endless school.

So, now will enjoy with my coffee and observe the heaven. 

Have a nice day,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel





Comments