Always progressive with tasks

Good afternoon,

Normally I have a lot for every day about our expat life with my cat kids. First of all after the area what I made to keep them in and to keep the dogs and cats out works quite well. Now I can let them out without a lash. To keep my eyes on them to protect protect them, every time I see cats on the roads crashed by the cars hence no way to get out without a chest lash for them. 
Indeed, feeling as they have all benefits to be here and I am their slave! On other hand, so glad to have them here with me. They make my life colorfull like a rainbow! 

Horrrrrzzzz 😴😴😴

Day by day Zelcestan is getting better and beautiful. Still a lot to do such as the facade paint of the house.

The house is got painted with interior paint. Yes, interior paint is much more cheaper than exterior paint but also not suitable for weather conditions, therefore it is cheaper. 

Yesterday I saw some waves on the surface and started to scratch it; under the paint it is green and the smell is like moss. It was a few small parts but when I started, I recognised that a big part of the wall has this moss caused from weather conditions; most probably will (have to) scracth whole wall. 

Last night we had very strong rain last whole night, therefore the weather is so good to work outside. Already gave a coffee break then will continue.

I do not remember if I write before or not; based on advise of neighbours at the end bought the facade paint from a local supplier located 20 km distance. I thought I have been at all hardware shops but it seems not all (yet). Eurozox company located at Špuz has a very large product range with good prices. For big shopping, I advise them. The lady at reception knows what she does also one of their colleague from accountancy speaks English in case of emergency 😁

So bought primer and the paint (very light blue) but could not paint yet. On the boxes and also on data sheet published on the web page of the supplier are saying that the temperature has to be maximum 30 and last two weeks we had Africa heats here. This week, after the rain I was planning to paint but these moss can cause delay on plans.

I did not waste time when the weather was so hot; continue the recycling and decorating tasks. There were some five liters water bottles (after I saw the moody water from tap using the bottled water) expecting to be recycled. So I did it;

Plastic bottles + Old bed sheets + Cement + paint

My lovely  quality control team checked them each by each ❤❤
Due to hot weather, used some water to wet it until concrete is OK
And the funny part; coloring them!

My aim was to create a garden with all colours of the world and now supporting plants for that.

In total I made 12 flower pots as this, still have four more to be coloured. 

Top part of the bottles left over (for now); have something interesting about them in my mind but need time to make. As you know I am alone and not easy to handle everything by my own. 

I finished my coffee and going back to work.

Take care and be well
Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments