Crafts and recyling

 Good evening,

My knee and spine were painfull since from a few  days hence could not work on the garden that much. But of course this does not mean did not do anything. First of all I have two catkids who are quite attractive ❤❤

Used this less active time for crafts and recyling. After I see the muddy water; I started to buy contaminated water which means plastic waste. I really do my best and recycled the bottom part of the bottles as flower pots on the garden. 

Was creating a lotus flower space (still has a lot to do) and looking for a lamp for there which has renewable energy (solar lamp)

Here you go; the upper part of the plastic bottle, an old door buttons, a piece of old wire, some glue and a solar light! Kept the metal plate there as bird pool/water. 

A big part of the votes used for lotus and I chosen the lotus figure for the wall. One of neighbour advised to male one big instead of several small. I never make a huge drawing before; therefore made small drawings to see if I can. I prepared these molds app one year ago then did not touch.

Now I have a 90x180 cm lotus on my wall!

Have to make a few correction but the main frame will be as this. The aim is to make another lotus on the other side of the wall also fill the wall on the opposite side of this lotus with colorfull triskelions.

Hopefully my knee and spine will get better soon then I can continue to the garden tasks.

Have a nice evening,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel









Comments