How to build a heaven

 Good afternoon,

Time to time I skip to write diary and upload photos but really I am innocent! The rains already started and I have a lot to do before all starts. 

If you think that colour is missing in your life; own a cat. If you want more colours; own two. Your life will be colorfull like a rainbow; I guarantee 😁

Thos wall was the forgotten one. At the end stared to work on it. Cleaned up the surface, filled the scratches with concrete and applied the first layer of primer. Was planning to apply second layer yesterday but rain made a surprise and I rescheduled to Wednesday due to meteorology.

There is a small hill placed on the entry of the garden. I straight the other ones but this one was quite big hence postponed as much as I can.

It is not so visible there but more less a tractor of hill placed there. When I started to dig the hill, saw that is stone more than soil therefore stared to clean with a plastic basket. Also the roots of the plants were like a spider net (as usual) and has to be cleaned up. 

I was looking for a shape for that part of the garden but was not sure as what. As I always say; when you get lock or lose your route; just sit and wait like meditation. The issue will whisper to you exactly what or how it has to be. 

Here you go!

The spirit of the heaven said that; the shape has to be a lotus; the flower of the lots of mysterious stories like ours. 


Of course as usual used recycling materials such as the excavation from the roof. Also used the small stones what I drained from the hill. 

Even I used them for supporting the frames around the trees what I did before. Now it is more decorative and more stronger. 

The aim is to make three or four layers around the leafs to make it a bit higher. Also planning to design a light (solar supported) to the middle. When I have fertilize and soil fill it up inside of the leaves, will make internal lines (like lotus) and plant different flowers to there. 

That is becoming a fun for me. People with car, bicycle or even by foot stop by the garden to see what is going on then continue. Especially the recycled designs quite interesting for them.

My dream was to create a garden with all colours of the world and now, day by day it is becoming true. Yes, I am so tired but also I am so excited with the result.

Sometimes people who goes not know the story ask for that as "How did I do?" and they do not understand when I say "by hands"...

With love,

Benek & Haylaz &Zel


Comments