Photos of innocence

 Good evening,

When I bought the house, it was painted and clear but in time; during those years when I was not here; time and the nature effected to the paint and it was a requirement to renew it.

When the facade paint is not good; moss, ivy, bugs and lot of other unexpected guests can start to share the house with you.

As you see on the photo, the house was screaming to be painted! 

There was a huge ivy here when I bought the house. The roofing guys cut it of then I saw the damage under the ivy. Also when I started to live at Zelcestan; recognised that also that wall has humidity problem due to ivy. I cleaned up the roots and the branches as much as I can and hopefully no more humidity problem.


After cleaning of the surfaces, waited for two days to let the walls get dry. It was almost green under the old paint. Then applied two layers of primer which let's the surface breathe but also avoid humidity and moss. 

All these progress took app five days in total. And at the end today applied the first layer of the paint;

It is bot clear on the photo but the colour is very light blue like clouds and sky. Will take better photos as soon as possible, promise 😉

Could not touch the space by and between the roofs; there is a big beehive there and they do not look friendly; especially after the experience of got attacked by the bees on the right side of the house when I was on the top of the portable stairs (app two meters high)!

Did not see or recognised that there is also a beehive inside of the electric pole. It was really unexpected! By the mistake the roller touched to the pole and suddenly approximately 20 bees run outside of the pole. For a second I got panic then remember where am I! One of the bee reached me and bam; sting my arm! I did my best to stay calm but also get down from the stair and get away from there. It was a competition completing that wall. They were checking me, I was checking them. When I find a moment continue to the paint and at the end finished that wall too. 

By and between this competition; out a piece of tomatoes on my arm and cover it. May be you know that; tomatoes takes the poison of the bee; in case if emergency you can use this.

There are plenty small bumps at garden. By and between the wall and paint process, I was straightening the garden. Also while I was making this, drain the soil and taking the stones out which can cause danger while trimming the grass. 

I have to finish this task, I have to paint second layer of the paint, I have to clean and paint (if necessary concrete the surface) the side wall, etc... But my knees and spine are shouting as "STOP"! Especially the knee which had unsuccessful surgery is not in a good condition and swollen very badly hence I will give a break for tomorrow and will do my best not to do so much and enjoy with sweet hearts


I can not draw innocence but can take photos...

With love,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel








Comments