Symphony of the colours

 Good evening,

As usual the days are quite full with gardening, maintenance, cats, seeds, planning, etc.

Still could not paint the area by and between the roofs. Beehives (I thought only one but no; they are two!) are still there and I am waiting for their departure!

Neighbour said that while they are sleeping I can make a torch with papers and extend to the beehive then they will leave. My fear is if they do not and even attack me again. Last time it took five days the burns and swallow of the bite and indeed; do not want to have same experience.

While I am waiting, took this wall into the planning. When I bought the paint; did not take this wall into the calculation therefore bought additional primer and paint for that. Will store the rest just in case of need in the future.

The surface of the wall is not good; even a few small holes get owned by some bugs as home. Sorry guys; I am paying for them all and tenants are not welcome!

Cleaned the surface and sanded accordingly. Then mortar with sand, cement and white cement mix.

The top of the wall, which takes sun was not good therefore made the mortar two times to that area. The tips for mortar; clean the surface, use some water to moisturise the working space, do the best to protect from sun and rain for 24 hours, moisture in the morning and evening.

Most probably will make minor touches tomorrow and then apply primer. As wrote before; the aim is to apply two layers of primer and two layers of paint as I did with the house. 

I do not remember last time when did I make mortar or plaster. Of course made small repairs (especially at house which I sold at Antalya which got flooded three times due to negligence of the related government offices). That house was a training for me, for our heaven.


Unbelievable but real; at the end of the yellow daisy bloomed! I was expecting to see them two months before. Like a star; they bloomed at the end of the summer 🤩

Morning glory flowers around the trees are blooming each by each. I never see that much colours of this flowers therefore feel extra exciting for this colourful show. Have small boxes and collecting the seeds of all flowers for next year.

And the most yellow flowers of our heaven; sunflowers. 

The garden is becoming like a symphony; lots of colours, lots of smells, lots of beauties. All make me so happy and peaceful. 

Started to make another design / decoration for garden but will keep this to another day when it is a bit more visible 😉

Take care and be well

Zel

Comments