Triskelion or Lotus

 Good afternoon,

As you guess, the life is quite colorfull with two sweet hearts. Almost every morning they (especially girl) wake me up around 5 am (!)

This morning, when I looked outside saw all garden covered with dew. It was looking like as someone washed the garden during the night 😁





During the winter nights, when the temperature is minus; all these dew get frozen and the garden turns to a crystal shine. 


At the end finished the main pant tasks. Not visible on photos but the house is light blue and the wall is light purple and Haylaz is black and white 😁

Haylaz (which means naughty in Turkish) definetely deserves his name. Always finding a way to escape to the garden. Our house is located on the edge of the road also lots of dogs around. More than this; I am scare of the bees. Benek had this experience several months ago which was same period of curfew; I felt so desperate on that night when her foot got swallowed  


Bees are mandatory for cycles of the nature (attention to the legs 😉) therefore can not use any pesticide to avoid them. Hence pay attention to the sweet hearts and do not let them go alone. 


He is always searching for prison break and mostly find it. Also I find him too 😁

Normally I prepared these two when I was in Turkey. A triskelion (which has a lot meaning) and a lotus (also meaningful flower). My heart is saying to use triskelion on the wall; not sure about the colour yet or even positioning of the decor and connections, we will see.





My knee is quite painful today hence will take it easy and enjoy with the house, kids and colours of Zelcestan.

Take care
With love
Benek & Haylaz & Zel



Comments