Winter is loading for Balkans...

 Good morning,

As I wrote before; I bornt and grew on Mediterranean part of Turkey which means hot, really hot climate.

The temperature is mostly 30-55 Celsius between the months of April to October. If the city has humidity; you can feel the temperature much more than written on the thermometer; trust me!

Therefore, the Montenegrin language and weather my two challenges here, at Balkans. 


It is almost 7 am and the weather is more less 15 Celsius; the date is 26th of August!

Sweet hearts; especially Benek (the girl) loves to wake me up around 5-6 am. These are the moments I make plans as close the door (she knows how to open the doors (!)), set the tent to the garden and sleep there, go to the car and sleep in the car, etc. 


Since she was a baby; she loves to suck my fingers before she sleeps; like a baby!


And no other space at home for him to sit, to sleep, to rest...

Who said that is easy to be a mother?!

2-3 weeks before the weather was so hot and I used that period to dry some veggies for winter. 


I wish; I would do more. Never get into consideration as of the weather will get colder after mid August. Otherwise would dry everything in July.

Thank God at least I finished the main paint task of the house. It was raining for last two days; hope finish the side wall this week and store the leftover paint to the storage area. Still I could not male anything with inside of that area...


The roads and weather after rain is just amazing. Perfect to walk around and discover the nature and smell it deeply.

So, winter is loading on Balkans, what about your country?

Take care and be well

Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments