A woman in love; with love

 Good evening from a rainy Montenegro

Since days mostly it was rainy and the meteorology is saying that more is coming. Headache about flooding started again; hopefully never have that experience again!

If you ask about me to the one who knows me better; they will say that I am a woman in love. Not as you think; also that feeling by and between man and woman is passion, emotion, skins, exchange etc more than love.

For me; love does not have a shape; or even a clear description. You can find love at the red shades of sunrise, even at sunset which is getting you ready for new day. Love is on the smell of flowers, smile of a child. A good food, a good drink even can create love on me. 

Mother nature is my the biggest love I ever had. Before that disaster knee surgery, I was walking in the mountains with my back pack. Almost half of the Lycian Way is completed which also gave me lots of unforgettable memories. 

When I slept here, at Zelcestan first time; I thought in the morning while watching the colorfull shades of sunrise; this is it; an endless camping site. The weather at rural part of the Montenegro is quite clean. When you get out of the city lights; you see millions of starts on the sky such as some one opened the glitter jar and spread to the air; just gorgeous!


I was looking the old photos and videos. The metamorphose of the dream is more clear there. Found two to share to show the difference;

I took this photo on 2017; the year when I bought the house.


An this one taken last week.

I did not take the photos in the same season but still the change is visible a lot, is not it?



Due to medical care of Haylaz (my male cat/my son), the days starts quite early. Which also gives opportunity to have a coffee and watch sunrise and start to work on the garden early. Yesterday digged the lotus flower pot area and when I cleaned the roots, also took the crocus and other flower bulbs as much as I can. 


The plant/flower area on the left side needs a lot flowers. Bought some flower bulbs from a local garden center but it was quite expensive. Remembered Bloemenmarkt at Amsterdam; and once more I sniffed! 

This view; this is my award for all my efforts...

With love

Zel 

Comments