Back to the works

Good morning from a a sunny day,

A few months ago I was looking for a solar heated water system for home. It was a bit expensive than my budget but mo point is people were thinking as Montenegro is not a sunny country. For me has sun more than a big part of other countries hence would be better to use renewable energy sources such as wind and sun all around the world to reduce requirements to the other energy sources such as petrol...

Anyway, Haylaz is getting better. Bleeding with urine system stopped also the cramps almost finished. 

My aim was to stretch my knee due to pain but as usual he took his place to touch mom ❤

Benek, his sister was a bit neglected hence started to get closer to touch also.
As usual she sucked fingers a bit then slept over hand. ❤

When they were almost good, I went to the garden to water it, also was thinking as of how to take out that vein adapter. Something pushed me to go to home immediately. When I get in saw that the bandage over the vein adapter destroyed and thrown everywhere! 



More and worse than this; somehow he took out the cover of the adapter also chew them all properly. So; I had two options; to let him bleeding until Podgorica, or took out the vascular access and close it immediately. I have chosen the second.

Sweet hearts really knows that mom does the best for them. He was sitting on my nap like a child and almost did not move until take it out. 

I took a deep breath after I take this out. I was feeling so restless when he has this apparatus. Then back to the garden tasks.


Normally this area was full of trees which was making a natural border. Since owned by new owner; they made a big cleaning. One of the Montenegrin said that the Montenegrin people does not like to work especially on farming/gardening. Indeed; I see a different Montenegro. Here, at Zagorak people starts mostly around 5 am until 8-10pm. I am much more lazy than a big part of them. 


Since this area cleaned; looks quite naked. Therefore I extended the flower area here. 


As did the other areas digged the soil and cleaned from the roots and stones. Then used the old tiles which left from the roof maintenance. When I finished them, supported the tiles with small stones like I did at the left of the garden. 

My aim is to plant different varietyoflowers to this area to create a natural fence by and between also privacy for garden.  

The soil of the garden is not good therefore need organic fertilizer and I guess found it yesterday with help of one of the neighbour. (Hvala Nana). They did not accept the money and I invited them for BBQ to say thank you. There are plenty different ways to communicate with people and here I have quite good neighbours 🙏

Hopefully with this animal fertilizer the garden will be better for next year/season 🙏🤞

Take care and be well
Benek & Haylaz & Zel









Comments