Days at heaven

Good evening,

I was planning to work on the garden tomorrow but now a heavy rain started at Zagorak. The meteorology saying that even the day would be rainy but we did not have and with a hope I bought some flower bulbs to plant to the sides but now have to postpone and find something to make inside; we will see.

Ex owner left carpets with some furniture with house. During almost two years, time and humidity (the roof was leaking very badly before replacement with sandwich panel) effected them too bad and they were smelling like a wet dog. (Pet owners will understand what I mean).

I was planning to send them cleaning but after all medical expenses of sweet hearts have to reduce the expenses as much as I can hence used the traditional way; just do it 😁

Normally have two small kilim but absolutely carpet will be better. When I installed the laminate floor, used a 2 cm thick XPS layer under the laminate floor to create insulation but still carpet will be good.

Before winter, butterflies are making a ceremony on the garden. 


Now I am using this shot as wallpaper on my phone.

After end of hot days, nature started to dress colours again; have a rainbow on the garden which makes me so relaxed and peaceful.

Definitely there is a crown inside of me; mixed colours are so existing 
As I always say; plant is today; seed is future...

Sharing is always good; is not it?


Friends, who knows me for a long time are saying that "I had colour on my face since I am here". I agree. Do not remember last time when did I enjoyed without rules or borders. Playing with granddaughters of neighbour; this is pure love and fun.

There were a lot question in my mind when I decided to buy this house. But today; I can say that with all my heart I am so glad to be moved to Montenegro. 

Take care and be well
Zel 




Comments