Definition of to be desperate

 Good afternoon,

I was so pissed of when the flight to Turkey cancelled third time. Also it was a huge question when EU hold the Schengen visas type C (this is what I have in my passport). 

Still, I pushed my chance and wrote to EU, Serbia, Bulgaria and even Turkish authorities to pass and entry with my two cats. EU advised to get in touch with the destination country; with this case it is Bulgaria. Nome of them did not answer yet. On other hand, in Turkish we have a saying as "always something good in bad situations" like this one. Since two days Haylaz is quite sick.



We had the similar experience at the end of February and mid March. He can not pee or pee with blood and suffering quite a lot. 

On Tuesday morning, when I was making minor corrections on the paints he escaped to the garden. It was maximum ten minutes and I took him back. Then Tuesday evening and night it started. He was crying, screaming, can not pee, walk between the toilets...

Wrote to the doctor before 7am to get and appointment asap but when I saw that he has big pain and suffering a lot; did not wait for the info and drove to Podgorica around 07:15 yesterday. 

On the way he stared to pee blood! I lost my mind and still pushed myself to stay calm. At traffic lights before the doctor he did answer/make noise when I called him and he was just laying in his cage! I shouted and shook the box; for a moment I thought just...

The doctor made the tests a d said that somehow he has high infection in his urine and blood. I really do not understand. I pay attention to them much more than me and this is the result!

They applied infusion from vein with lots of pain killer and antibiotics. The doctor said that he has to have minimum five or six times. Then three weeks medical care...

Also said that, not all the time but some of the male cats who has sterilization can have this problem during their lives! Until that moment nobody did not say anything about this; I felt myself guilty.


Some idiots are saying that animals do not have feelings or emotions. This is how was him last night. What is the different with a baby?


We already came from the doctor. He is not happy with this situation but this is what we have to do. Even tomorrow will have another infusion with medicines. Also gave a special food and paste to be applied at home. Starting from today.



I was so pissed of for cancellation of the flight and difficulties to go with car but after today I will not say anything about the plans of karma! 

With love,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel



Comments