Life with cats at Zelcestan

 Good afternoon,

Due to Corona, travel plans cancelled once more. I was hoping to to with car with sweet hearts but I am afraid still Schengen visa type C make no sense also countries started to close the borders again. So, better to stay at home.


As an animal lover, I am completely against to have animals at home. First of all this is not normal for their life style and habits. On other hand, it was a mandatory with sweet hearts.


This is the first photo of Benek and Haylaz. They were a bit bigger than a mice; so small, so desperate. After we found them, the factory brought their sister and brother. 

We did the best to find mother with no chance. There were only two options; to be their mother and to let them die. 


And I choosen to be their mother with pleasure.

This was the most difficult experience of my life. More than two months we were going to home and office together. I have a sincere thank to my colleagues who supported us on this issue. 

When you own a pet (for me decide to be parent of a life), that means this is a duty until die put you apart. You can not change your decision after. When you open your door and arms to a life; you can not kick them out. This is a dead notice for them. They do not know other life forms such as human, dogs, cats, cars, etc.

So; please think twice, even more before you open your doors. Otherwise you will be the killer of them!

A sister and brother adopted in Antalya and Benek and Haylaz should go to Germany if the family did not disconnected when it was time to travel.

All papers were ready and they were spoiled very badly based on request of the family in Germany. So, I was against to have an animal at home but since 28th March 2018 have them in my life. 

Yesterday I laughed all the day when witnessed their argument and fight. Haylaz; The boy is quite jealous and does not want to share me with his sister.


"Get out; here is my place"

As usual he kicked out her and took the place. I am mother of both hence convinced Benek to sleep on by chest. This is how we were yesterday noon when I gave break due to sun.


I am the one who makes all tasks and deserve to be tired but; when you mother of sweet hearts; you give all priority to them.
Benek

                                       Haylaz

Yes, it was the most difficult experience of my life; even not easy to live together. But on other hand; I loved to be a mother and love my cat kids...

With love,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments