Plant is today; seed is tomorrow

Good evening from sleepless nights,

Haylaz is getting better day by day. I have to wake up 3-4 times per night to feed them separately. Doctor gave Royal Canin Urinary to him which is good for urinary system but bad for my budget. We have a very tight budget and all these unexpected expenses effected to the budget very badly. Wrote to Royal Canin to ask if they can be the sponsor for food of him during this period; we will see 🤞🙏 

Until find out a permanent solution; I will be quite sleepless for my cat kids.

Today, a big part of the people want their fruits and vegetables without seed. But; plant/fruit/vegetable are today; seed is tomorrow. How is it possible to ask both at the same time? 

Since years, even while living in an apartment I was collecting seeds of plants. You can trust me for everything; money, jewellery, items; but plant; do not trust me on that!



When you do this; and collect the seeds;

This tiny baby can turn to this;

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel







Comments