Powerless days

 Good afternoon from a sunny Montenegro,

Our heaven is a bit on the north (app 30 km from capital city; by and between Danilovgrad and Niksic) hence a bit colder then middle and south part of the country. During the summer even could not sleep without a blanked except than five nights.

As mentioned before; glad to finish a bit part of the paint jobs. The part between the roofs is still in use by bees; I will let them to take their time after the experience of get attacked by them; no rush 😁

When I draw a water lily /lotus to the side wall; made one to the outside of the wall too. But indeed, I did not like it and painted the wall again and this time draw two huge lotus flower there.


Normally I am using a pencil for drawings but could not see that well this time hence used coal from BBQ pit. 



The wall was looking like this. As wrote several times, the house and garden were not in use for a long while hence not in a good condition. Thank God I am able to do a big part of them. 💪


Now the wall looks like this. Still have to make some adds and minor changes but still already turned something so different than before! 

Feel so powerless since two days hence postponed the hill on front garden; it is almost finished;


When I finish seperation of stone and soil; more works will start with that area; maybe that's why I stand by that 🙄

I am evaluating these days with trimming grass, painting the wall, cleaning the area, etc. Still do alot and have to do more. 


I use apple vinegar quite a lot in the kitchen. Actually I use vinegar a lot. White vinegar for sterilization, cherry vinegar for salads, apple vinegar for ginger pickle and mosquito bites... So wished to try to make own apple vinegar to evaluate the apples from ground. Such a pity due to rains and winds do not have so much apple therefore do my best to evaluate the rest as much as I can.

So, yes, feeling powerless but sti do a lot and the rest of to do list in order 😉

Take care and stay safe

Zel




Comments