To be a mother means

 Good afternoon,


We already came from the doctor. Now he has a full bag of medicines to be used minimum 8 weeks. The doctor said that can be extended up to 10 weeks.

This morning he was a bit better. On Tuesday night and Wednesday morning he was going into the box as of to give the message "Mom, we need to go to the doctor". But this morning all was opposite "No, I do not want to go again"

Doctor gave a lot medicines and said that this pack of medical cure will last app two weeks then more medicines for him. Also if all goes well, I am allowed to get out vein adapter. Normally I am trained as emergency first aid; can do whatever necessary in case of emergency but with them; I have no single idea. If any serious resistance or difficulty on my side will drive to the doctor tomorrow too.

 
When we were waiting for the doctor he was looking as this in his box. Such desperate, such sad. To see him as this makes me more sad indeed.

He is biting and trying to take out the vein adapter. Therefore I pay attention during the nights to avoid any big problem. We were like below today;


Haylaz loves to sleep on my arm or chest usually. But since he got sick; using this to spoil a bit.


And this was the "lovely" eyes of Benek on us. 

Who said that is easy to be a mom of two?
Due to sickness or due to medicines he was as this after the doctor.


Take care and be well
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments