Welcome September

Good morning,

The days are passing quite fast and still I have a lot to do especially before winter. 

As wrote before, the main paint tasks are finished and now I started to decorate the house and garden.


At the end finished the decoration of both sides of the wall. If you did not read the old posts; you can not recognise the huge change. 


This is how it was looking like before...

Also made a lotus to the behind of the wall and added some glossy to the paint before I started to the both paint.


I bel in as there is crow lives in my soul. Shiny things collect all my attention 😁 Not visible on the photos but when you look at to the paints can see the shines.

I was trying to get out this root since a while. Even made several attempt with no success. This is type of thorn tree (I am serious) and grow app three meters long. Also roots turn to a plant around. I do my best not to use chemicals at Zelcestan but if I have to do, I do. Bought a chemical from Kalia garden centre which effects to the plants to kill them. It was not effective as I thought hence put my hands to speed it up before it grows again. The chemical effected to the cylamen bulbs more than this one  ☹

It took app two hours to dig and cut the roots and at the end victory 💪

I started to change the wallpaper of the phone with the shoots from garden. This also make me so happy and feel as "Yes, the dream is coming true"

Take care and be well

Zel


Comments