Freezing weather

 Good morning from freezing temperatures,

I am aware of that there are lots of countries under the snow or even much more colder than here. On other hand; I came from a so hot climate and most probably one more year will continue to talk about it (based on experiences of friends).

At the end rains stopped and flooded rivers getting down.

I took this photo yesterday; normally it was over flooded with water after heavy rains;

Just to compare the amount of the rain!

As mentioned before; do my best to evaluate the sources. Made some pekmez with grapes for winter and will make more. Pekmez is a traditional food mostly known in Turkey and Middle East countries. Basically you boil the grapes, drain and boil again. To have a good one you have to use a special soil buy I do not have that and used carbonate instead of that.


After adding carbonate the colour changed to a weird colour but then turned to brown again. 

Neighbour on right side does not want grapes; hopefully today will cut and make more pekmez with grapes.

Cleaned some of the rosehips and started to dry to make tea during the winter.
As you guess, due to season has limited access to the sunshine hence I used the car which has sun during a big part of the day. Have to dry them before rains start again.

If you are at Montenegro and need new tyres for your car (even winter tyres will become mandatory between the dates of 1st November until 15th April if no change by government); Phenix Guma is the best place. They located at Podgorica, have English speaking stuff and they know what they do! 
Even they make balance of the tyre which is very important for a safe ride. Dismantle, change, balance, installation; all took app 15 minutes; WOW! Thank you Phenix Guma. Hvala puno

Rose branches what I took from road are quite happy and started to growing. If no lose until spring, I will have more less 20 roses with different colours. Of course some will be shared with neighbours but the rest will be enough to make a natural fence around the house as I dreamed. 

At the end went to OKOV Podgorica to buy the shelves for storage area and flowers. Assembly them yesterday and placed inside of the storey. Still have to do a lot on my side but more less the main or heavy jobs almost completed. Today will make a third cold frame to the behind of the house with the materials given by the neighbour. As I told you; I love to evaluate as much as I can 🤗

Take care and stay safe,
Zel




Comments