Hidden gems of Montenegro

Good evening,

Day by day the weather is getting colder here. Normally was planning (at least hoping) to use the heater starting from November but Balkans said that "no way" and we started to use it. Otherwise how to resist 0-4 degrees during the nights? It seems, this winter will be harder than last year and will be a real challenge!

Normally was planning to go Bar with a friend to buy wool to knit from a supplier but he sold almost all and the left over wool is not good for me to knit. On way saw Tuzi Trzni Centar and we stopped by to try and bam!

Yes, I bought 14 pieces to knit during the freezing days and nights of Balkans.

After that we went to the Niagara Waterfall. This is one of the hidden gems of Montenegro. A big part of the people prefers to spent their holidays on the beach doing nothing or even night clubs just drinking and dancing. For me; Montenegro is much more than this; wild beauty!

When you go there, you will see a miniature of the waterfall; you can sit and drink/eat something there or just walk through to the falls.







I have much more photos but will upload a few to curious you to go and take own photos 😉


Roses are growing day by day and make me quite happy. Still I am walking around with garden scissor just in case. Season is until February and I am sure will have more than this. Of course not only for me; also to share with neighbours. Less is more when you share it 🤗


First party of the rosehips already dried. Today cleaned the second party and started to dry on the car; the most warm places. In the evening I take it in; due to huge temperature difference by and between the day and night; outside is looking like washed in the morning and I do not think so that much humidity will help to dry anything, even laundry!


Butterflies are making colorfull orparade before starting of the winter; all just gorgeous for me. I will miss them during the winter but this is the circle of the nature; is not it?

Take care and stay safe

Zel




Comments