On going works during October

 Good night,

Normally it should be Haylaz the reason to wake up but this time it was me. Slept around 23:00 and woke up before midnight and now my angels are sleeping and I am watching them with pleasure.

Before winter comes; I have to find a way to convince him as of a double bed big enough for all of us and he has to share me with his sister as we did last winter. 

So, as mentioned several times; when you fall in love with nature; you can not stop paying attention. Even with Zelcestan it is a bit more to do list due to negligence of the minimum three years.

The biggest problem at Montenegro is to find a technician to fix something. Even the price can be crazy expensive if you achieve to find someone hence I strictly advice to you upgrade your skills if you are planning to move to Montenegro 🙄

My neighbour is here hence asked to him first if that is OK for him if I put fertilizer to the lotus shaped area just in case that can smell. After mixing the soil and fertilizer started to make the frame of the shape and day by day getting better. 


I was rushing to plant them immediately; September is the best timing for them and still I wish I could go to Amsterdam to fill my luggage with flower bulbs! 

Who knows; maybe borders can be opened again and Schengen zone accept the non EU citizens again. Corona effecting the lives very badly! It was over here, at Montenegro and started again and today have almost 4.000 patients. Following the official web page of the government for measures and bans to avoid any problem. 

https://www.gov.me/en/homepage/measures_and_recommendations/

Just in case this is the link.


As usual collecting plants for garden. One of neighbour cut a rose branch and another neighbour's cat or dog broken this branch. Now I have two roses and a flower to be planted to the garden in spring. Also on the way of dairy saw more rose branches cutted and took them also and prepared to be planted to the pots until they have roots and ready for garden.

Temperature is getting lower day by day which means not possible to keep them out during winter even in November can be problem. It was in my mind to frame the open part of the storage on the garden and use as a green house. North of the storage has a brick wall which blocks the freezing winds.


Today finished the framing also filled the blanks with polyurethane foam. Tomorrow planning to clean the foam and cover with plastic sheets. Will need shelves later on; following the campaigns about that 😉

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=hr&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.vijesti.me/vijesti/drustvo/474549/mup-upozorava-na-nevrijeme-tokom-naredna-tri-dana&usg=ALkJrhjQMIHKivHRx7XE9Iiy2_JlLn2qlw


Meteorology made a storm warning for next three days even flooding is also possible. Montenegro is covered with high mountains and almost all roads between cities are passing between mountains. During heavy rains possible to have landslides even rocks from the mountains to the roads hence better to be careful and not get out if not needed. 

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel















Comments