Recyling projects and designs

Good afternoon from a cloudy Montenegro,

Due to weather conditions, I gave a pause (not stopped completely) outside tasks. Now cooking, drying, packing for winter.


Next door neighbour did not want the rest of the grapes. Normally based on their permission I eat quite a lot but still have more than enough. So, already made one jar of pekmez and will make another one. Did not see tahin (type of sesame oil) at markets. The tradition is to mix pekmez and tahin to consume especially during winter. If not; even only pekmez would be quite healthy.


A few months ago, we were chatting with friends and one of them said that "why a woman need jigsaw?". I could not say "for maicure" to stay respectful. I use jigsaw quite a lot even most probably more than a big part of men. 

Made these columns to high the frames of third cold frame such as;

Also next door neighbour gave these frames; they were window drafts and no need after placement of new windows. With those columns I made with jigsaw; most probably this week the third one will be completed.

I do not interested in with one task, hence time to time have delay due to other tasks or even forgetting paying attention. 
At the end found time and conditions to finish the recycled flower pots of one of neighbour. Due to rain, it took much more longer that expected but the result was so satisfied for me. After her pots, also I put veneer on my pots too.



Another recyling project also completed within the same time; to make flowers with mineral water bottles. I loved both versions; with and without paint; what do you think?

And of course sweet hearts take time; sometimes they are like angel; mostly Benek has the role of being mother and time to time I run after them to stop fight!

So, as you see I pause time to time but keep moving mostly 😉

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments