Show must go on...

Good night,

At the end since two days rain stopped but this time we had strong winds almost today around noon. North winds are freezing and giving a strong headache here; which also effects to migraine. Still do my best and push to finish outside tasks as much as I can before winter.

Late afternoon cleaned inside of the storey and moved the potted flowers here. This area will be quite usefull during freezing days and nights of Balkans to grow seeds and baby plants. I need a shelf, found one at Podgorica with a budget friendly price, will go to see that and buy if the same as the photo. Alao have to put shelves and hangers inside of the storage plus a light source; there is no electricity there.


As mentioned before; I am a Mediterranean person; plus 5 is the maksimum cold temperature for me and here, at Balkans I have to learn what does it mean "cold" and adopt myself accordingly.

After lots of searches on internet found this solution for winter gardening and made two cold frames and already planted some inside. As far as I understood, cold frames are type of mini green houses to grow during winter. 

One of neighbour is replacing the windows and said that I can take the windows and frames which means I can make more cold frames to the garden. 🤗
I guess a pumpkin; only had male flowers but still good to have on the garden for me.
One of the biggest heart I ever seen ❤
Beauty has own shape.

This year mostly paid attention designing, replacing, repairing, cleaning of the garden and house. When I look at back, since January (we arrived 29th December noon); the changes are incredible; definitely worth all that pains and efforts!



One of neighbour loved my colorfull recycled flower pots and even she brought old bed sheets. Today started to make the flower pots and hope to finish before second wave of the rain starts; yes, more on the way! At least now I have storage area to use as a workshop 😉

As usual; work goes on!

Take care and stay safe,
Zel





Comments