Singing in the rain...

 Good morning from Zelcestan

Since days it was raining, thank God stopped for now and I walked around to check.


Normally this tiny river is jus a water line but with the rains; floods directly. If the rain continues that much; the water level will increase much more than this!


This one and Zeta goes to the opposite directions; like a circle. I asked to neighbours; they said that this small one meets with Zeta. Due to Corona virus; do my best to stay at home and try to discover the country via internet (hopefully next year will discover directly and share via blog)

Seems on Google Earth as this area has several small rivers and all connects to Zeta. Now, it is more clear why Zeta floods after strong rains!


The wood supplier should deliver the second party on Sunday but delivered yesterday under the rain. Singing in the rain can be lovely but to carry wet woods; nope! Therefore I covered them as much as I can. 
I was planning to go to Podgorica to buy a few material and pay the bills but had so bad pain on my knee which had an unsuccessful surgery (once more send my "loves"to the doctors) and could not be sure if I can drive the car. When I was thinking Benek grabbed my hand and after that Haylaz was on my arms and almost hugging me. I believe in to follow the signs and after their unexpected actions felt as no driving and stay at home. 

I do not like to use medicine; especially pain killer but the pain was quite high. After the effect of pain killers started to carry the woods and put in order.


Also therefore pain killers are not good. When you do not feel the pain; use your body and push more. Most probably tonight will be quite long to me 😭

Around noon, neighbour invited for a coffee, I did my best not to use translate and understand as much as I can. My Montenegrin is getting better day by day; polako 😉


The gardens are full of different varieties of the mushrooms, normally I love to consume mushroom with rose wine but not sure which one is good. Added to the shopping list 😉

Now time to rest a bit.
Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 









Comments