Was raining, is raining, will be raining!

 Good morning from rainy Montenegro,

As you guessed it is still raining and we been stuck mostly inside of the house. 

This can be a good opportunity for me to rest my knee which gives a lot pain. Also very good opportunity for sweet hearts to sleep on me;

Before the knee surgery I had a knee which pains time to time and reduce my activity. Since surgery I have a a knee which pains almost every day and time to time let me think to have another surgery for amputation. I know, this is a weird idea but also I know the pain what I have since four years. Visited several doctors, used tons of medicines, had several X-ray and MR but the result is a huge zero 😭 

To stay active at home continue to do something. Actually, as the character I can not sit and do nothing; that is a bit; no quite boring for me. 

All woods placed together and as a temporary solution covered with plastic sheet. Permanent solution will be applied (let me think about it) as soon as possible 😉

Yesterday replaced winter and summer clothes. Normally I do that at Mediterranean around November but since a month using jacket and vest and these rainy days are a good opportunity yo handle house tasks.

The house has single glazed wooden windows and doors which means no insulation. As I mentioned before; to find someone to fix the repairs is quite difficult. If you success to find someone (miracle), this time the cost of labour what they ask for would be a problem. 

Of course not all of them; sometimes possible to find quick, budget friendly, on time craftsman. I was thinking it was me who has this problem due to language but neighbours who are from Montenegro even have the same problem. I felt a bit better actually.

So, for windows they are asking to dismantle the old one and prepare the work area for assembly?! If I do everything, then also I can place the new ones to it is place; no need to pay for that. Also I can not dismantle and wait until they come and assembly. I want also need double glazed windows but could not find yet how to. Within the worst case will use plastic sheet as I did last year to reduce the cold. We will see...

The priority is the tyres now. Winter tyres are mandatory at Montenegro for exact periods and exact km. The authorities publish the list of the kilometres for winter tyres. Mostly you are allowed to use summer tyres on coastal side but on the north part of the country it is a mandatory. My route is by and between Zagorak and Podgorica but sti better to have winter tyres especially when I think all those minus tempatured days and nights.

Asked to forums and friends for support; which brand is good and budget friendly. Have to handle within October. Will write here and share my experiences when I do that.

When I started to write this blog; also wished to write about Montenegro but as the rest of the world, Corona virus effected to my plans too. I do my best not to be social for this year and hope to be able to travel all around the country with sweet hearts and camping equipments and share our experiences with readers.

Benek is taking her place on my lap for a nap now. Time to watch serenity and innocence.


Take care and stay safe

Benek &Haylaz & Zel


Comments

  1. I love rainy days. But it hardly rains here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I love rain but indeed, if continue as this much; I will turn a fish! Hope to have sunshine back for couple of days at least

      Delete

Post a Comment