Summary of the days after break

Good morning,

Due to earthquake at Aegean Sea which effected to Samos Island and Izmir, I was a bit broken. Turkey stopped to search and rescue facilities yesterday. Until now 2 lose from Samos and 114 lose from Izmir. I know; I can not do anything but still can not stop thinking what they will do during winter without a home. My heart is with them...



Winter is getting closer quite fast to Balkans. High points such as Zabljak already welcomed to the snow. The rest is sharing the cold of the snow which comes with wind. They have to improve the investment to the wind power energy...

Corona virus made a tsunami (second wave is not enough to explain). Previously it was 30-50 new cases per day and now;

This data belong to 4th November. The percentage of the new cases increased quite high. I just wish to lock the doors! Summer relaxing and election crowd turned with cases. 


Normally I made this road around March but after jumping over and over of the kids the stones moved and now making again. This time using 2.5 cm thick concrete to be sure kids attack will not effect them again. I was planning to continue today but had a rain last night and not sure if I can continue or not; we will see.

And lotus pot; now the middle is looking like this. Saw that at Podgorica one of place is selling them between the price range of 1- 1.5-2 Euros and visited their place when went to meet with the PVC company. Hrizantemi is one of the cold resisted flower; also saw that some of neighbours have on their garden hence decided to evaluate as this; colourful.


It is November but still we have flowers on the garden. I am suprised actually; did not expected to have flowers in November. Balkans is a new book for me and I am learning something new on every page...

Take care and stay safe

Benek & Haylaz & Zel 



Comments