Do your best all the time

 Good evening from Montenegro,

On 2006, when I started to work at mega yacht manufacturing sector; my manager M.Jegoux came to me and said that "I do not want anything from you; just do your best".

"Do your best"; this sentence looks basic but quite complicated and including a lot!  In time, it became a race internally; to upgrade and evaluate whatever I do which makes my life more colorfull 😉


Today applied the third layer of the paint on the door/space. Original colour was very dark brown hence could not close it with two layers. Not sure yet but most probably will apply veneer on the paint to protect from rain; we will see. 

Previously I intended two times but due to beehives could not make it. And today; after months victory is mine; painted that area between the roofs. Applied only one layer today. Tomorrow will check that out and apply second layer if needed. 

Also front side of the frames got painted too. Most probably tomorrow will complete the behind frames painting.

The task list is longer than this, found opportunity to breath around 4 pm since 8 am. 

At the end of the day I am still doing something and this is how sweet hearts;

They got exhausted from playing and now charging their batteries for night 🤪

Take care and stay safe,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel 

Comments