Happy birthday to me πŸŽ‚

 Good evening 

In the middle of everything; I turned to 44 yesterday, yes; it was my birthday. 

As I wrote before, the days are just rainy, even now it started again and I follow the rain to be able to finish the concrete the blanks.

Yesterday was planning to go to buy cake and sparkling wine but when I started to work; then forget the time. Then neighbours came with a suprise;

It was so kind and absolutely unexpected. Even I do not remember when did I say to them the date of my birthday.


I used the sweets what they cooked freshly to say happy birthday to me and get my birthday wish.

Several times I heard negative complains about Montenegro and Balkans from people and yesterday once more I convinced that I made such a great decision when bought this house and moved to Montenegro; Hvala puno Crna Gora i moje dobra komőinica Branka i Nana 😘😘



Last week made the mould and built steps at the entrance/doors. Normally I brought that metal frames to make tiles for garden path then changed the design and did not use them. 

This version of the path is much more useful than the previous plan πŸ˜‰

Never think to use them as mould for concrete but as the saying; "Never do any plans for tomorrow, tomorrow brings the plans together".

At the end today finished filling of the blanks even the top of the door. Now it is turn of cleaning then painting. 



It was sunny today for a few hours, opened the cold frames to let plants have direct sun shine and as you see they look amazing even after all those colds (MaΕ‘allah). Hope to achieve this exam and have greens during the winter πŸ™πŸ€žπŸΌ

Take care and stay safe,
Zel 





Comments