Heaven under construction

Good evening from another busy day,

Due to Corona also I am limited with action but thank God have things to do more than I need. I am quite lucky to be here with cat kids. First of all we have an isolated life. Also I have thousands of things to do.

I bought my first drill more less when I was 20 and used for long time. Donated to the orphan house with some other hand tools and tool box and bought a new one here with a new tool box and jigsaw.

As wrote before worked at shipyards for 14 years and owned a lot skills including able to use more hand tools. Do not say to HR 😁

After the replacement of the old doors and windows, kept the old ones. With the current door, it is white profil which means not possible to see behind. When you have two cat kids; this can be a bit problem for you even for them. As a child, they are quite curious and want to see what is going on behind of the door.

Another point to try to make this; the biggest air change is happening from the entrance door. On the north  and cold part of the world; almost all houses have two door which is very good to balance the climate.

Here you go!

Have app 20 cm distance from wood to ceiling and planning to close that distance with OSB panels. 

After I took this photo installed the door and put laminate on the floor. Indeed, to install and balance the door were much more difficult than to plan and install whole construction. It seems I pressured my knee and angle hence today only finalized the drawing/planning and drove to the construction market to by connection pieces and add some nail and screws. 

I guess, I am one of the rare woman who can not get out from a construction market with empty hands 😁

Hope to finish tomorrow and then start painting. Stay in touch.



Take care and stay safe

Benek & Haylaz & Zel 






Comments