Living my dreams

 Good evening from a cold Montenegro evening,

Today, I stopped and looked to the house and said that "yes, I dreamed a dream and now living that"

My home with smoking chimney, the decorations what I made, entree (still working on it), black stray cat and her house I made for her, white neighbours dog but visiting me regularly to take more food, colorfull DIY recycled flower pots, recycled garden path... It was not easy to make them all but def worth it!..

If you are following the blog remember that I wrote as I am drying persimmon fruits. It is time for new year and Christmas hence started to share with neighbours. One of neighbour, who speaks very well English came with another neighbour and made translation as of he has a persimmon tree and I am welcome to go and collect the fruits.

I went with a pack of dry persimmon to say thank and took a plastic basket and bag but he collect all fruits and we put into bags. Then he helped to carry with trolley (otherwise I should make it at least in three times).
More less 40-50 kilos of persimmons! Quite a lot and the oven of the wood stove is bot enough to dry them all.

Thank to internet found a recipe to make marmalade and thank to my cooking habits I have all additional materials at home.

Still drying the hard fruits which is possible to consume during the winter.

And the soft ones peeled and cooked with love.

So, needed some jar to pack them. This has to be something special, reflects the holiday season also spirit of the new year and noel.
Here you go 😉

"Srećan Božić " means Merry Christmas and "Srećna Nova Godina" means happy new year. Also name of Zelcestan on them 😁

Already packed two of them, the rest will follow. Next door neighbour also said that he doesn't like this fruit which means I have more to prepare and give away, perfect.

Take care
Benek & Haylaz # Zel 



Comments