Suppliers for PVC and eyeglasses

 Good morning from a rainy day,

Meteorology announced that next one week will be rainy, then we will see.

Could not write since days; not because no progress, because of a lot to do.

First of all my glasses got broken. Since 1989 I am using glasses and have -2 degrees myopia plus astigmatism on both eyes; so my eyeglasses are a part of my body!

Based on advice of one of neighbour wrote to Optica Jovovic. They are quite solution oriented also helpful with English. Send the photo of my prescription to avoid any mistake with numbers, they send me the prices and after my confirmation they placed order. When they received the glasses informed me and I visited their shop for montage/installation of the glasses. It took only ten minutes.

When I was there especially checked the prices for me and for the one who needs. The doctor control is costing around 20-30 Euros. They have frames with the prices starting from 25 Euros up to 85 Euros. The price if the glasses depends on number and specification of the glasses hence no standart with that; my ones cost me 20 Euros. When I was there a sweet heart came with his mother to have his first eye glasses (more less five years old) I let them in and waited in front of the glass door but gave tips to the sweet heart; we have chosen the frame together 😍

The web page of the optician is https://www.optikajovovic.com/  Just in case if you need 😉

At the end I have chosen a company for PVC windows and doors for the house. Made a lot searches, drawings, calculations. Then chosen one of the local supplier;

They gave a good price also production time. Other two companies were asking for 25-30 days to produce and install. With K&I it took only 10 days. Their number is on the car if you need any service from them. 

They dismantle the old frames and install the new windows and doors. It was the first step what they did; the rest are mine such as concrete to the doors;

Also started to fill the blanks by and between the walls and frames which takes time. 

During the montage, kept Benek and Haylaz in the car; the most safest place for them. Put 2 cm distance at windows also water, food and one of their toilet.



And of course controlled them a few hundreds times. 

Indeed. It was perfect timing for installation; winter started in north part of Montenegro;


All summer flowers got frozen during last week. Thank God I took a big part of the seeds which will be good for next year gardening. This year could not make to much to grow something on the harden but at least made the cleaning, maintenance and design of the garden. Crossed my fingers for next year 😉

Take care and stay safe,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel
 



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I liked your blog also. Quite social and supportive

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I liked your blog also. Quite social and supportive

      Delete

Post a Comment